Thursday, August 20, 2009

Bound

The unkown
Is where I have been placed
By the unfound possesser
There is no last placment for the dead
Which inside I have become
Where am I?
What am I?
How is this real?
The pain that has been conceled
Is no longer goin to measure up
To that which is nothing
From here to there
I have not been kind
And I am insulted by
The dark of our hearts
Blacked out to scars that
Can never fade
And this seems useless
To anyone
To tell them what is happening
Because only one person can stop this
And I dont know if they are ready
Love is nothing
But a stain on my heart
If this cannot become serious
Then I must leave...
Forever...
I will not return
Unless you have changed
Or I am blind again...
Which will never become possible...
I am almost wishing to be forsaken...
But you can never understand
Becuase no one can..........

No comments: